Friday 1 April 2011

MAN-CHEST & 'ER

WHITE SAND, RED MILLET MANY FLOWERS, 1982 IRIS, 1998 HERE FOR ALBA, 2008
Next Friday sees me head to Manchester to see one lovely star of a young lady called Susie and see how to get down northern style. I first met her during the First Light Digital Documenters Project I was very tiny-ly involved in last year, due to work and uni commitments and hope I’ve made a solid and true friend.

Right on brother.

The First Light Awards took place a few weeks back ana I was lucky enough to get to see (if only briefly) a lot of faces I hadn't seen for a while and made sure I arranged some trips to see them quick sharp.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Now in anticipation of my travels and adventures the Anish Kapoor exhibition at the Manchester Art Gallery will definitely be one of my hits during my two day jaunt. If you’re in and around Manchester make sure to check it out real soon.

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment