Thursday 10 March 2011

MAN ALIVE

Needless to say fashion month has been a long and exciting month of new heights of luxury, intepretations of fetish wear and snippets of contreversy and world wide speculation.

Amid this flurry of lady like sophistication and luxury came Manish Arora whose AW11 collection shown in Paris lifted my spirits like a shot of well spirit.

The exotic colours and textures inticed me into a state of joyous being that electrified my vision.

Just blooming marvellous.







It's like my wildest dreams have exploded into reality and to say I would wear each and every piece with such abandonment and aplomb that Anna Dello Russo wouldn't know where to look is an understatement.

Better crack on with some fashion writing for Sketchbook then to carry on carving out the dream that could bring my Manish fantisies alive.

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment