Wednesday 1 June 2011

UPTIME THE VOGUE EXPERIENCE

Jeewhizz!


What a crazy mad week I've had in which time I have managed to (in no particular order). Loose me phone. Realise Glastonbury is now three weeks away. Slung my new Cambridge satchel over every outfit since its' arrival (more of which later tonight). Blown the pennies for the Christopher Kane sample sale and taken five lively little kids to Thorpe Park for the day.

So now I return to the relative safe haven of the blog to return to some sort of normality.

And we kick start with news of an afternoon on the 8th June with Vogue Italia. That's right Franca Sozzani is going to be gracing our British shores on an afternoon of fashion advice giving and industry conversation. This is bigger than big. Want a slice of this amazing pie? Hit up host venue Harvey Nichols here. See you there.

And as if one fashion bombshell wasn't enough erm anyone going to the Christopher Kane sample sale? Yeah thought so.

Tried to upload my invite to save writing out all the deets but then realised the one I've been emailed is for the sample sale preview. So instead I leave this in the capable hands of the Style Bubble

Ah normality has been restored.

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment