Thursday 28 October 2010

"THE SOPHIE DIET"

Okay the thing about diets is they work for me. Now by diets you're probably thinking something sensible but you ain't ever done a "Sophie Diet".

So post my breakdown this afternoon when my Burberry shorts did not budge past mid thighs I decided it was time to visit the land of the "Sophie Diet" again.

Eek!

Goodbye friends. Goodbye half way boyfriend. Goodbye sanity and general happiness while we're at at. Goodbye carbs, sugar and caffiene. Goodbye meat, diary and fat. AND sob, sob goodbye my dear friend Mr. Alchohol.

Hello obessisive compulsive disorder. Hello Mr.Vegetables. Hello green tea by the bucket. Hello nice small boobs. Hello running in freezing cold London. Hello "Sophie Diet".

See you on the other side.

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment