Friday 17 December 2010

LFW SCHEDULE


This morning I suffered a sudden onset of migraine. I blame it on being paid (not that bit) and logging onto the net to order my Proenza Schouler wallet come clutch and finding all colours where out of stock (that bit).

Damn.

You know how much I'm loving clutches right now.

Migraine averted via some Nurofen and a power nap in the toilet (yes it got that bad) I have decided that rather than dwell over the loss of the Proenza... I will treat myself to Meadham Kirchhoff at Topshop.

Hurrah.

It can not be lost on me that receiving an email from the BFC to highlight that the provisional schedule for LFW AW11 has been released might have had something to do with migraine vanishing. Hmm I wonder (check out the schedule here).

What didn't help was having to stumble across Millbank to the chemist and passing Burberry head offices looking like a crazed fool. Usually I stroll down Horseferry Road looking somewhat human and all that jazz and have polite conversation with the Burberry staff out having a quick smoking break.

Today whoever it was heads down and straight on.

Damn.

On Monday I will be sporting a brand new tee so ...

Hurrah.

kiss.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I know how it feels to have a migraine :/ SO wish u a quiet, dark, a bot cold place to stay and sleep ;)
    PS: OMG, I am so into clutches too! :) But today I made just one small order and I am waiting for my trousers(3x) :D
    Bara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers sweety! So glad you're feeling the power of the clutch as well. It's immense!

    And thanks for passing thru Fried Eggs. kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sophie, yeah - clutches are forever!

    I thank you for writing this blog - it´s interesting, with idea and unique!
    Good luck with this and follow your dreams!
    B.

    ReplyDelete