Thursday 2 September 2010

SHINY THINGS








So from tomorrow I will be up in Birmingham for three days from Friday to Sunday for documentary film training with First Light. I'll try and sneak some pictures in to show you when I get back what we got up to (both working and at play). Then Monday I jet off to Glasgow for the bestest best cousins birthday then get back Tuesday night, catch up with the world for a day then off to Fashions Night Out on Wednesday. No sooner than I can get in a scrambled egg the next day I start two weeks work at BDP in their Clerkenwell Studio. Soon as we finish that four days later my BTEC Photography course kicks off at Kensington and Chelsea and then some time there after the BA in Journalism and Media sets sail.

Throw in posting out eBay items to my wonderful customers, updating ze blog, sourcing and uploading new vintage items for said eBay shop and gearing up for LFW at the end of September and I'm starting to think no sooner than I thought I had some time off I'm right back in the mix. And I LOVE it.

I'm overwhelmed by how my life has progressed in 2010 and especially so after God rescued me from the evilness that lurked in my life at the beginning of the year and even more so at that office job. It shows that if you believe you can achieve.

So in light of this here are some shiny things and some cheese roll quotes to inspire.

"Action is the foundational key to all success" - Pablo Picasso


"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it" - Unknown


"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss


"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too"- Will Smith

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance" - James 1:2-3

Shininess can be found on Karmaloop.

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment