Saturday 20 November 2010

AUDREY CANTWELL



The story goes I'd been after a turban for yonks and could never find one so a lovely Hindu guy I met somewhere in London taught me how to DIY it Hindu style and for the last however many years I haven't had the urge to purchase one ... that is until recently.

It's not that I'm not happy with constructing one myself, it's just my ass is la-ha-zee. And if there was some direct correlation between ass size and laziness I wouldn't get a very lot done. Luckily there isn't.

Where was I again? Oh right the turban - so yeah some days you hit that snooze button one too many times and just like that you're running late. Cue the ready made turban. Just lying there waiting to be the crowning glory on a head of a sleepy Sophie.

In doing my usual blog rounds I happened to pass by the name of Ms Cantwell and low and behold she sells the very kind of ready made turban my ass wanted all those years ago and recently.

And if that wasn't enough her ETSY store is full to the brim of delightful little finds to suit the darkest of your fashion moods.

Thank you Audrey.

kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment