Sunday 21 November 2010

HERMES POP-UP SHOP



The sumptuous orange and black Hermes scarf shown above caught my attention whilst in Glasgow this September and I was quick to snap a picture of it in lieu of actually having the funds to buy the beaut. Imagine my joy to see it come back to hit me in the face when I saw it adorned on the hand of none other than my love Lulu Kennedy at the Hermes pop up shop in Shoreditch. What can I say - great minds think alike yo! (I wish). How great does it look tied around the wrist. Fabric, cuff fantastic. Photo (uno) check to her blog.

The pop leaves Shoreditch today so if you're free and on it head on down to the Rochelle School where I'm sure you'll be left deeply satisfied.

I could not make it this weekend due to commitments along the lines of family dinners and lunches but I'll be checking it out when it goes to West on the 25th.

Shame I missed it in East though - coulda just used me bus pass like.

Pity.

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment