Wednesday 3 November 2010

THE WEEK THAT BROKE THE ...


I never thought I would be one of those people that freaks out when their phone breaks, through most of my life I belonged in the no one calls me that much so who cares if my phone breaks society or my phone is so old that even if it breaks what the hey club.

So you can imagine my shock to find my Blackberry screaming the words App Error 532 at me for the last two days. That's right the above paragraph would make you believe I was all .. ah who cares. Non mon amie. It was more ... YUK! YUK! YUK! ... so to find me trawling internet forums on how I can fix my phone during morning lay in time you know shit is bad.

Also there are the boys. Don't even get me started on the boys. I've had enough, in fact I have a lunch date this afternoon which after this post I'm gonna have to cancel. I want a boy free zone for the near foreseeable future. They just cloud your mind and you (sorry I) forget what I'm aiming for in life. I may use my Blackberry breaking as an excuse to cancel, do you think I can do that?

"Hey it's me. So about lunch I really can't bear to face anyone since my Blackberry broke so yeah gonna have to bail. Don't worry it's not you it's the Blackberry. x"

Well I just did. Haha! Shit that was majorly uncool.

Third B that broke this week is well me ... I'm so broke I've been having to take the bus everywhere. And I mean everywhere. So in the week where the B's are all going tits up ... who knows what might go next?

kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment