Thursday 12 August 2010

NO EGGS!


Yes imagine my suprise to learn my house has been eggless for three whole Earth days now! I'm going crazy I swear. I keep doing that thing that people do when there is no food in their homes and keep leaving the inner sanctum of my bedroom to go to the fridge open it up only to close it in disdain. Then go down ten minutes later to repeat the same thwarted egg hunting ritual. I mean do I expect there to suddenly be food in there ... well actually probably yes and where this ritual stems from. In which we the hungry think if we keep checking some delicious treat may miraculously appear from the depths of the walls of the refrigerator, kitchen cupboard ... fufu pot!

What have I become?

I am even too disillusioned now to blog properly.

All I gotta say is mumma better restock her egg supplies or there's gonna be some problems. Of course I can't actually order or demand mother to do anything, on account she's African and would have no problem taking a shoe to my ass.

So instead I must suffer my eggless existence in silence ...

... in other news my interview went tres good and I got accepted onto my photography course at Kensington & Chelsea.

But who cares, without a fried egg for the last three days in the words of Queen a la Bohemian Rhapsody ... "Nothing really matters. Anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters to me"
a rather lacklustre kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment